Out and About in Beautiful Bluffton, SC
Not only is Bluffton, SC is a great place to live, it’s also a popular destination of visitors from all over. In fact, we even have a few celebrities who can’t resist our Southern charm and spend their time off exploring all of the little unique places and landmarks that make up our wonderful little town.
Once people visit, they fall in love with Bluffton. It’s no wonder that so many visitors eventually seek the advice of a Realtor in Bluffton about relocating to the beautiful SC Low Country. If you’re thinking about making your home here, I can show you some homes for sale in Bluffton to make your dream come true!
In addition to the beautiful scenery and slower pace of life, another reason the search for homes for sale in Bluffton, SC is so popular is because there is truly so much to see and experience in our quaint little town.
Out and About in Bluffton
Whether you’re looking for adventure, local culture, or a relaxed day in the SC sunshine, there is plenty to do for everyone!
Experience Bluffton, SC
- Farmers Market – Located in historic downtown Bluffton along Calhoun and Lawrence Streets, this weekly community event is where locals and tourists gather to showcase local growers, food vendors, entertainment, community causes, and information about the Bluffton area.
- Visit the Rose Hill Mansion – The Rose Hill Mansion, known as the most beautiful plantation house in the Low Country, has long held a treasured place in Southern history. Originally built in the late 1850s, it is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and is shared with the public each day, via guided tours.
- Enjoy the Local Waters – Explore our area waters with a variety of boating experiences on the May River. Choose from dolphin watching, fishing, shrimping, or crabbing excursions or even just a sunset cruise to relax.
- Explore Old Town – Enjoy shopping and dining in a charming historic setting in Old Town Bluffton. See this beautiful town along the May River for some of the most unique shopping and dining in our area.
- Church of the Cross – Explore the waterfront grounds of the beautiful and historic Church of the Cross, built in 1857. Relax like locals and have a picnic lunch on the beautiful grounds or toss out a line off the neighboring fishing pier.
Our Bluffton Realtor Can Help You Find the Bluffton Home of Your Dreams
There is no time like the present. Now is the time to buy one of the many homes for sale in Bluffton. From quaint downtown cottages, to sprawling river front mansions, and inviting family homes in established neighborhoods, there is truly something for everyone in this great little town. I’d love the opportunity to be your Bluffton Realtor. Contact us today to see how we can help!