September through November is a great time to be on Hilton Head Island and in Bluffton, SC. The weather is near perfect with daytime temperatures near 80 and temps that only dip into the 50’s at night. The mild fall and winter seasons are a few of the many reasons so many people look for homes for sale in Bluffton and homes for sale on Hilton Head Island. Many folks look for a Bluffton Realtor to show them vacation homes so that they can spend the colder seasons down South, to enjoy life with no snow shoveling, heavy coats, and freezing temperatures. Others ask their Realtor in Bluffton to show them homes on Hilton Head Island, so they can enjoy the beach and amazing weather of the SC coast all year long.
Fall is the perfect time to get out and enjoy the wonderful weather and fun-filled festivals in Hilton Head and Bluffton, like these popular Low Country events:
Fall Festivals on Hilton Head Island and Bluffton, SC
- Historic Bluffton Arts and Seafood Festival – October 13 thru Oct 21, 2018 – This popular festival is a week-long event offering a variety of activities, with locally harvested seafood, delicious Low Country cuisine, rich history, culture and art of the area and Southern hospitality found only in Bluffton, SC. Get more information here.
- Music & Taste on the Harbour at Shelter Cove Harbour & Marina – September 20, 2018 (and more) – This exciting seasonal event returns this fall on Thursdays beginning September 6th through October 18th at Neptune Statue, combining the best local bands with delicious food and drinks. Now in its 10th season, this outdoor concert series will kick-off with The Headliners and will feature a variety of bands on Thursday nights. Get more information here.
- Hilton Head Island Concours d’Elegance & Motoring Festival – November 3, 2018 – Hilton Head Island’s own Concours d’Elegance & Motoring Festival offers the creme de la creme in automotive exhibition, racing, dining, and entertainment. Here the best, the brightest, and most passionate automotive and aeronautic dreams of yesterday, today, and tomorrow come true right before your eyes. Get more information and tickets here.
- Crescendo – September 27 thru November 4, 2018 – Crescendo, a regional event, organized in honor of October’s National Arts and Humanities month, highlights and showcases the vast array of arts, culture and history organizations, individual artists, performers, and authors residing and working in the Hilton Head/ Bluffton area. Join the celebration and honor the importance of arts and culture in America and our local community. Learn more here.
- Music to Your Mouth at Palmetto Bluff – November 15 thru November 18, 2018 – The 12th Annual Music to Your Mouth is a celebration of the best and the brightest of the South’s culinarians and the delectable cuisine of our region. Family recipes passed down from each generation, fresh produce from local farms and the creative masterminds behind it all converge for a multi-day event series that is a culmination of the finest in Southern food.Learn more and buy tickets here.
Want to be a Part of the Hilton Head Island and Bluffton Community?
We would love to have you join our community and enjoy Low Country living at its finest. If you would like to see homes for sale in Bluffton or homes for sale on Hilton Head Island, the Dufrene Group can show you the available properties in your desired community and price range. Our Bluffton Realtors are here to help and would love to show you around town. Contact us here to schedule a tour!