Sea Pines Community is a highly coveted Gated Community located on the southernmost tip of Hilton Head Island, SC. Founded by visionary Charles Fraser in 1956, it was the first gated community with restrictive covenants in the United States. This community, which boasts more than 5,000 acres of real estate and five miles of beachfront property, has everything a buyer could possibly want in a Hilton Head community.
There are four championship golf courses, including the Ocean, Heron Point, private Sea Pines Country Club and the world famous Harbour Town Golf Links (a Pete Dye and Jack Nicklaus collaboration) home to the Heritage Golf Classic and boasting an iconic red and white candy-striped lighthouse overlooking the 18th green and the Intracoastal Waterway.
Sea Pines attracts visitors from all over the globe, and real estate opportunities range from one-bedroom villas to multi-million dollar oceanfront estates. View-oriented properties boast golf, lagoon, lake, marsh, wooded, Intracoastal Waterway, and oceanfront panoramas.
Sea Pines offers but is not limited to:
- Four championship golf courses
- Lawton Stables (full-service equestrian center)
- Heritage Farm for the flower and vegetable gardener
- 605 Acre Nature Preserve
- Sea Pines Racquet Club
- Sea Pines World-Class Beach Club
- Harbour Town Yacht Basin’s 100-slip marina with Shops and Resturants
- South Beach marina with Shops and restaurants
- Five Miles of Unspoiled Sandy Beaches
- Fishing Charters, Boat Cruises, Personal Watercraft rental, and sea Kayak rentals
- Bike Rentals
- ………………and the List Goes on