Hampton Lake is the Hilton Head/Bluffton area’s premier private lake community. The jewel of the community is the 165-acre freshwater lake that includes 7 miles of navigable waterways and 15 miles of shoreline. The lake, together with approximately 340 surrounding acres of nature preserve, creates over 500 acres of open space in the just over 900-acre community.
Most lakefront homes and lots will accommodate boat slips for easy backyard access to all the lake offers. Homes for sale in Hampton Lake are Priced from the high $300,000’s to $1 million+. This community is beginning a new phase with the option to purchase an already built home or build your own home on your lot of choice.
Hampton Lake’s ideal location is only minutes from Hilton Head Island, Beaufort and Savannah. We would love to be Your Hampton Lake Realtor.
Hampton Lake offers many amenities to its residents, including:
- 24-hour manned gatehouse
- Backwater Bill’s Lowcountry-casual restaurant
- Large state-of-the-art fitness center which offers group programs, Pilates class, cardio room, hydro-jet pool and Gyrotonics.
- full-service spa
- Doc’s Boathouse offers quiet watercraft for member use
- Approximately 9 miles of hiking and biking trails and boardwalks
- Dogpaddle Park
- An Outpost campsite
- family-oriented resort-style pool with a lazy river
- adults-only pool with private shaded cabanas
- children’s water play area with squirting pelicans and bubblers
- lakefront sandy beach with fire pits.