Two Beautiful clubhouses at Colleton River, the private residential golf community in coastal South Carolina, The Pete Dye clubhouse is blessed with a magnificent sunrise, while the Jack Nicklaus Clubhouse enjoys stunning sunsets. Together, they set the stage for two nationally acclaimed championship golf courses—one designed in 1991 by the legendary Jack Nicklaus, and the second designed seven years later by World Golf Hall of Fame architect, Pete Dye.
The two courses look, play and feel very differently from each other, which makes for an ever-changing golf game, including the ability to improve your short game at our beautifully landscaped Par 3 course. The variety of challenging yet scenic golf holes inspired one PGA tour player to say, “I could play at Colleton River every day,” and our most avid golfers say they never tire of their experiences on the Colleton River courses. It’s like being a member of two nationally ranked golf clubs in the same location.
However, golf is just the beginning of the experience that Colleton River members enjoy. Voted Best Residential Golf Community in South Carolina—and now celebrating our 20th year—we have received major peer and industry recognition for championship golf, fine dining, distinctive custom homes and a friendly, welcoming, philanthropic membership living on what many say is the finest land in all of the Lowcountry.
Colleton River Plantation offers many amenities to its residents, including:
- Two Champion Chip 18 Hole Golf Courses Designed by Jack Nicklaus and Pet Dye
- Beautiful Community Dock that allows for Fishing,Crabbing, and eating out on the River
- 6,000sqft Large state-of-the-art fitness center w/ Personal Training, yogo and much more…
- Full Service Spa
- State of Art Tennis Center by Stan Smith
- Approximately 9 miles of hiking and biking trails and boardwalks
- Two Amazing Clubhouses with History,Library,locker rooms and much more.
- Two Restaurants to choose from.
- Monthly Events that wow!!!
- Two Swimming Pools to enjoy
- Cottage Rentals
- Lot of Groups to join from Cooking,Book,Bridge,Fishing to much much more.