Callawassie Island, is a private, gated island that offers world-class golf, top-notch tennis, and a thriving community amidst tidal marshes and deep-water access to the Colleton River and Atlantic Ocean. This 880-acre residential community is surrounded by the Okatie and Colleton Rivers and Chechessee Creek.
Minutes from I-95, Hilton Head, Bluffton, and the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport, Callawassie Island is proof that being secluded doesn’t mean being isolated.
Golf, lagoon-front, marsh-front, deep water homes with private docks are available from $300,000 to $1 million. We would love to be Your Callawassie Island Realtor.
Callawassie Island offers many amenities to its residents, including:
- Gated entry with 24-hour staffing
- formal and informal dining options
- Meeting Facilities
- Health and Fitness Center has a full-time fitness coordinator and personal trainer
- The fitness center offers a wide range of exercise classes including water aerobics, pilates, yoga and Irish step dancing.
- deluxe private tennis facility features six Har-Tru courts with a courtside pavilion and separate tennis pro shop
- on-site tennis pro organizes an ongoing program of instruction, social events and tournaments
- community docks
- two large swimming pools with an adjacent cabana and snack bar.
- golf practice facilities
- three championship Golf courses designed by Tom Fazio
- 26,000-square-foot golf clubhouse
- walking and biking trails
- Day dockage is available at the River Club
- boat storage and a community boat ramp nearby.