Holiday spending can really take a toll on our wallets, so it’s nice to know that some of the best things in life in the SC Low Country are FREE! We love living in the Hilton Head and Bluffton area and the holidays are so much better at the beach! Here are some of the amazing no-cost activities that are planned for the Hilton Head Island and Bluffton area!
Family Friendly Holiday Festivities
- Holiday Lights at Shelter Cove Towne Centre – Thru December 31 – Enjoy lights and special events at Shelter Cove throughout the season until December 31.
- Bluffton Christmas Parade – December 1 – The Annual Town of Bluffton Christmas Parade begins at 10 a.m. Saturday December 1st – Rain or shine in downtown Bluffton! The parade will start at the corner of Bridge and Pritchard Streets.
- Winter Wonderland Festival – December 7 – The Winter Wonderland Festival will be held at Shelter Cove Community Park on Friday, Dec. 7, 2018 from 4-8 p.m. There will be hayrides, carnival games, petting zoo, children’s parade, Mr. & Mrs. Claus, and more!
- Harbour Town Lights – Throughout December – Enjoy the lights! Stroll along the Harbour and enjoy the illuminated seasonal figures with the centerpiece of the display being a towering Christmas tree. Harbour Town is the perfect place to be this holiday season with live entertainment and activities.
- New Year’s Celebration –December 31 – Enjoy a festive New Year’s Eve golf ball drop from the top of the Harbour Town Lighthouse! Enjoy food, fun, entertainment and live music throughout Harbour Town, then count down the ball drop as we welcome the new year! There will be two drops: 7pm and midnight.
The team at the Dufrene Group wants to wish you and yours a wonderful holiday season! We are always here to help you find the perfect vacation house, oceanside condo, or permanent home in our beautiful area! Our team can check to see if you are Santa’s “Good List” and help you get qualified for a mortgage today! Nothing says Merry Christmas like a home for the holidays!