A Look at the 2018 Real Estate Market in Bluffton and Hilton Head Island, SC
The housing market in Beaufort County, SC was strong in 2017 and the 2018 Real Estate Market Report indicates the trend will continue into this year. This means that if you are looking to sell homes in Bluffton, it is the perfect time to do so. Those looking to buy a home, however, will see that while there are plenty of available homes for sale in Bluffton and Hilton Head Island, you may be pressed to find homes in your price range. This makes having a knowledgeable Bluffton Realtor on your side more important than ever.
Here are some facts about the current Bluffton and Hilton Head Island real estate market:
Real Estate Market in Bluffton and Hilton Head Island, SC
- Closed sales rose by 9 percent for homes and 19 percent for condos/villas on Hilton Head Island over the past year
- Closed sales of homes and condos in Bluffton rose by 6 percent over the past year
- Sales prices for Hilton Head homes and condos rose by 3 percent
- Sales prices for Bluffton homes and condos rose by 6.5 percent
- The average sales price for homes on Hilton Head Island in 2017 was $535,000
- The average sales price for homes in Bluffton in 2017 in 2017 was $227,500
The market report shows an increase in average prices as well as closed sales, which is a positive sign for the area’s housing market. The most popular communities for sales in the area are the Bluffton neighborhoods of Hampton Lake and Hampton Hall. Closed home sales in these communities rose 10 percent over the past year. Learn more about Hampton Lake, Hampton Hall, and other available homes for sale.
Are You Ready to Sell Your Home or View Available Homes for Sale?
As an experienced Bluffton Realtor, I am very optimistic about the real estate market in Beaufort County for the coming year. If you are considering buying or selling a home in the area, now is the perfect time. I am ready to show you the available homes for sale in Bluffton and Hilton Head Island at your convenience. I can also help if you have interest in selling your home. Please contact me for a FREE home valuation to see what your home is worth in today’s market.